Muse x Pop.
Jonathan Adler's three freshest Pop fragrances—grapefruit, tomato, sea salt—and are paired with the iconic Muse pots, each finished with a glossy bold colored interior: an elevated candle match made in scentsory heaven.
Smells like: tomato leaves, rhubarb, basil, crushed thyme, sandalwood
Feels like: the Garden of Eden, tomato plants growing on the balcony of a Roman Palazzo, July
Once your candle is gone, the vessel is begging to be reused as a petite pot. Packaged in a nifty gift box, they make the perfect hostess present (or pick-me-up for yourself).
MORE ABOUT THIS STYLE
- 13oz fill
- The Muse Candles are a soy/paraffin blend for a cleaner burn and stronger scent reach. Enjoy their essence for an average 51 hour burn time—trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate
- Matte porcelain exterior, red glossy glazed interior
- Red wax, two wicks
- Boxed for gifting and storing
- Fragrance: Tomate (tomato leaves, rhubarb, basil, crushed thyme, and sandalwood)
- Vessel and packaging imported, filled in US
- Burn time: 51 hours
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate
- Always trim the wick before lighting